5.20.2011

Say it in writing.

Say it in writing.
What do you have to say.


When I woke up this morning and walked out the door, I noticed something was missing. My "Sara" gold name necklace. That is my most prized possession, and I rarely ever take it off. I had been in panic all day thinking I lost it, until I found it in my make up bag. That got me thinking about how bold jewelery can be. That necklace makes a statement, one which, Carrie Bradshaw, Lauren Conrad, and Whitney Port have made. I feel naked without it. People comment on it all the time, and although it has been through a lot, I am still obsessed after all these years.

I went through and picked out some of my favorite pieces, and then some that were just outrageous. You can say so much, just by one piece of jewelery. Whether it's your name, your state, or your religion people are finding ways to express themselves everyday and I love that. 

Hope you can find a piece to obsess over
xxox- Sara


Jessica Simpson's Texas necklace

Whitney's "Whit" necklace.




No comments:

Post a Comment