5.13.2011

The Graduate

The Graduates
Graduate in color.





My youngest sister is a senior in high school, and about to graduate. Graduating is such an exciting time, whether it's from high school or college, it's the most exciting nerve wrecking feeling. It doesn't help that you have to wear those hideous robes. I was lucky enough that my school's robes were black, so it wasn't that bad to try and match. But more exciting than graduating, is your graduation dress. I spent forever looking for dresses, and I remember it being so stressful. Mind you, I wasn't even looking for MY graduation dress.

I spent all day at Anthropologie with my older sister trying to find her outfits for my graduation events. I think that people forget, graduation is exciting for the whole family! This year I can't wait to find a dress for my sister, but more importantly myself! I think the combination between the summer sun, excitement of graduation, and all the pictures that will be taken, just makes you want to look good!

So in honor of the graduates I picked out some dresses that I thought were graduation appropriate. If you are graduating goodluck finding a dress, and with whatever the future has in store for you!
Congratulations!

xxo- Sara

Attitude is everything- Diane Von Furstenburg


If you can dream it, you can do it- Walt Disney

Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable- Coco Chanel




No comments:

Post a Comment