5.19.2011

Color, color on the wall...

Gucci, my dear, you have a special place in my heart. And now in my home.


Ever since they introduced their Spring 2011 Collection with a generous helping of color, my mind has been sorting through color choices for the walls in my new apartment. I’m starting to think Gucci/Carrie Bradshaw apartment-makeover. Something in between. I’m dropping drab modern and spicing things up a bit [while my boyfriend spices things up in the kitchen; let’s face it, I just can’t cook and he does].


. Red+Purple combo [I’m truly obsessed with this color combo. You have NO idea]

. Eclectic eclectic eclectic [think Jonathan Adler]

. A photo wall with an extra large mat. Every designer has this. They show off who they know and who they love.



Enjoy my inspiration,


Ash.








No comments:

Post a Comment