5.16.2011

Home sweet home

It's a Monday, and although they are probably the most dreaded day of the week, I've actually had a good one. Being home is always a good feeling, and I could not ask for better weather. Plus the hours spent eating Mexican food makes it all the better. Something about laying in your own bed, and waking up knowing all of the memories you have just make it so exciting!
Some of my favorite songs are about home. Motley Crue, Michael Buble, and P. Diddy are just a few people who sing some homey songs, and as I drove around today I seemed to hear all three. Throughout my life I've always loved capturing pictures, and it didn't stop since I've been home.  
So for today I just wanted to put up some pictures, and help you appreciate your home wherever that may be.


xxox- Sara

I'm obsessed with sunsets.
Hill-country.
Everything is bigger in Texas.


I love flowers.


My favorite view.

No comments:

Post a Comment